Important Phone Numbers:
|Office & Maintenance||(608)-256-9500|
|After Hours Emergency Maintenance||(608)-616-2099|
|Non Emergency Police||(608)-255-2345|
|Madison Gas & Electric||(608)-252-7222|
|UW Campus Info||(608)-262-1234|
|City of Madison Trash(Eastside)||(608)-246-4532|
|City of Madison Trash (Westside)||(608)-266-4681|
|212 N Basset St||Trash chute/Dumpster||–|
|313 N Frances St||Trash chute/Dumpster||–|
|206-208 S.Charter St||Tenants responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|4809 Dutch Mill Rd||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Monday|
|6730 Frank Lloyd Wright Ave||Dumpsters located in back of building|
|433 W Gilman St||Dumpsters located on North side of building|
|450 W Gilman St||Dumpsters located in back of building|
|1221-1229 St. James Ct||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|505 W Johnson St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|120 N Bassett St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|113 N Bassett St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|403 W Mifflin St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|401 W Mifflin St||Dumpsters located on South side of 20 N Broom|
|20 N Broom St||Dumpsters located on South side of building|
|212 S Henry||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1201 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1205-1207 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1211 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1220 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1226-28 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1229-31 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1233-35 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1234 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|1236 Mound St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|2004-10 University Ave||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Thursday|
|330 Harbour Town Dr||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Wednesday|
|406 Junction Rd||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Wednesday|
|362 E Lakeside St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Monday|
|374 E Lakeside St||Tenant responsible for moving containers to and from curb||Monday|
For more information or to print your trash schedule please see:
- Turn on disposal
- Run ample supply of water before inserting any food into the diposal
- IMPORTANT to note that the disposal can only handle small amounts of soft food remains, no more than what can fit in a large spoon is a good rule of thumb. ABSOLUTELY NO non-food items!
- To keep blades sharpened, periodically run ice cubes through the disposal
- In the event of a clog, reset the disposal by pushing the red button located on the bottom of the garbage disposal. You may need to insert a special “Allen” type wrench into the bottom of the disposal in order to free up the blades. If you can not locate this tool under your sink, please inquire at any hardware store.
- Please note that if Boardwalk needs to come repair the disposal for you due to any degree of misuse, you will be billed for the maintenance tech’s time.
- Prior to using your stovetop for the 1st time, apply a ceramic cook-top cleaning cream to the surface and buff into the surface with a clean paper towel. This will make cleaning easier when soiled from cooking. The cleaning cream can be purchased in the cleaning aisle of any hardware or grocery store.
- Be sure not to use any cookware with rough or dirty bottoms, as they can cause market/scratches on the surface!
- Ensure that the cooking surface is cool to the touch before performing any cleaning.
- For light/moderate soil, apply a few drops of cleaning cream directly to the cooktop. Use a clean paper towel to clean the entire cooktop surface, leaving no residue.
- For heavier soil, apply a few drops of cleaning cream directly to the soiled area. Rub the soiled area using a non-abrasive plastic type no-scratch cleaning pad, applying significant pressure as needed.
- DO NOT use SOS or other metal or nylon abrasive cleaning pads, as they will scratch the surface!
- DO NOT use harsh cleaners such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia, or oven cleaners.
- DO NOT lay down aluminum foil as a deterrent for surface stains, it will damage the cook top!
- If soil remains after using the recommended methods, you may try to carefully scrape away the soils using a razor blade held flat on the surface at a 30 degree angle. Use extreme caution.
- To avoid any unnecessary charges at move out, it’s very important to properly care for the luxury vinyl plank provided in your units at City View & Park Place
- It’s recommended to purchase cloth or non abrasive furniture pads or coasters for all of the furniture in the unit.
- Use a doormat to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substance from entering your unit.
- Area rugs go a long way in preventing unnecessary scratches!
- Sweep floors regularly, and prevent stains by wiping any spills promptly.
- Always run hot water in the sink before turning on the dishwasher
- Use a minimum amount of soap. Too much causes etching on glassware and oversudsing which causes leaking
- Rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Food waste can plug filters and impede water flow
- You are responsible for plunging your own toilet. You will be charged a service fee if Boardwalk has to plunge the toilet clear.
- If your toilet overflows, shut off the water supply. The shut-off valve is located directly behind the toilet.
You may call our office at (608)-256-9500 or you may email us by going to the “Contact Us” page. We show apartments from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Monday – Friday. We will show at other times if you cannot see an apartment between 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM if we have someone available. Please note that we require a 24-hour notice to our Tenants.
You may fill out the online application which is then submitted directly to our office. Or you may bring the Apartment Application and Qualifying Criteria forms and drop them off at out office located at 210 N Bassett Street, Madison WI 53703
It’s equal to one month’s rent and is due at the time of lease signing. Please refer to the “Rent Payment” page to find out who you should make your check/money order/cashier’s check payable to.
Rent is due on or before the 1st of every month. As of the 2nd it will be considered late and late fees will be assessed. It is considered on time if it is postmarked by the first.
It is still due by the 1st! You may mail it (postmarked by the 1st of the month is considered on time), drop it at our office before the 1st or pay online if your property is eligible.
Please do not call emergency maintenance if there is an unauthorized vehicle in your parking space after business hours. If an unauthorized vehicle is parked in your space, please contact our office. Although we try to monitor the lots as much as possible, we are not always able to catch unauthorized vehicles without tips from residents.
Make your check payable to:
If you live at:
|212 N. Bassett||Park Place Properties, LLC|
|313 N Frances St||City View Place, LLC|
|433 W Gilman St||Stratford Atrium|
|450 W Gilman St||Ridgeview Investments|
|505 W Johnson St||Boardwalk Investments|
|120 N Bassett St||Namm LLC|
|113 N Bassett St||Namm LLC|
|403 W Mifflin St||Namm LLC|
|401 W Mifflin St||Namm LLC|
|20 N Broom St||Namm LLC|
|212 S Henry||Namm LLC|
|206-208 Charter||Mound Street Properties|
|1201 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|1205-1207 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|1211 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|1220 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|1226-28 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|1229-31 Mound St||Cool Digs|
|1233-35 Mound St||SJM Investments|
|1234 Mound St||400 Mifflin LLC|
|1236 Mound St||Mound Street Properties|
|2004-10 University Ave||Boardwalk Investments|
|406 Junction Rd||Hawk Ridge Homes|
|362 E Lakeside St||Boardwalk Investments|
|374 E Lakeside St||374 E Lakeside St LLC|
|330 Harbour Town Dr||Hawk Ridge Homes|
|6730 Frank Lloyd Wright Ave||Middleton Hills Investments|
|4809 Dutch Mill Rd||Boardwalk Investments|
Why Renters Insurance?
- Your personal belongings mean a lot to you. If something happened to them, would you have enough money to cover the expenses of replacing everything that you own?
- Your landlord’s insurance will not cover the costs of your clothing, electronics, jewelry and other valuables in the event of a fire, burglary, natural disaster or other unexpected events.
Whether you are a student or a working professional, single or married, own many possessions or just a few – you can protect your belongings with renters insurance.
Renters Insurance will:
- Provide coverage for your personal property in the event of a fire, natural disaster or theft.
- Provide coverage against liability claims for accidents occurring at your residence.
- Cover the medical expenses incurred by a guest who is accidentally injured while at your residence – regardless of fault.
- Cover additional living expenses incurred as a result of a covered loss.
- And more
Any resident wishing to sublet his/her apartment must complete the following.
- Sublet Policy Form*
- Sublet Authorization Form* (must be completed and signed by ALL current residents)
- Contract to Sublet*
- Sublet Agreement* (to be signed by ALL current and subletting tenants)
- Resident agrees to pay actual cost of sublet process fee, which is typically $150.00 to Boardwalk Investments, LLC as indicated on the Sublet Authorization Form.
*These forms can be obtained from our office.
Madison Gas & Electric
To Start/Stop/Transfer your MGE Utility Service, please visit MG&E (link)
To find your Average Utilities Costs, please visit MG&E (link)
Still need an answer?
Contact us at 608.256.9500
Your feedback is very important to us at Boardwalk Investments
Would you like to fill out a Survey to let us know how our Maintenance visit went?