What We Are Doing:
- In accordance with the order issued by the Madison-Dane County Public Health department, management is requiring that anyone entering a Boardwalk Investments owned and/or managed building wear a mask or face covering (those with qualifying conditions are exempt).
- We have mask/face covering and social distancing signs posted in common areas of all our buildings, as well as continue to remind our residents of the required health guidelines via email blasts.
- Boardwalk Investments staff are required to wear masks/face coverings when inside the office, residential & commercial buildings, and individual units.
- We require all visitors, vendors, and contractors to wear masks/face coverings when inside our office, building common areas and individual units.
- Our multi-unit buildings that feature common areas are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- When it comes to touring apartment units with prospective residents, safety is our #1 concern. We take all necessary measures to ensure that safety.
At Boardwalk Investments we are dedicated to fighting the spread of the COVID-19 virus and keeping our residents and prospective residents safe. Please help us by following all guidelines when visiting any of our properties.